- Place your ONCE A WEEK order, any time before MIDNIGHT SUNDAY to ensure your meals are ready for collection or delivery the following week.
- Choose your meals direct from our a la carte menu, you decide how many meals you want for the week and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Remember our meals are FRESH, that is why our kitchen will be producing on, Tuesday's for you to collect or for us to deliver.
- Take advantage of our FREE grab and go drive through service at the Carbonis Next Door, 152 Eureka Street, East Ballarat, between 5.00pm and 6.00pm Tuesday's; or
- Alternatively for Ballarat residents, we will deliver your meals direct to your door between 5.00pm and 8.00pm Tuesday's for a modest weekly delivery fee of $7.70 (check if your postcode is in our delivery area).
- Finished your order? Proceed to checkout and remember to let us know if you’d like your meals delivered.
- We are proud that all our meals are produced on site by our team of Chefs using fresh local ingredients and of course our commercial kitchen is fully compliant with food safety requirements, so you are assured that your meals are FRESH and SAFE with a 7 day shelf life.
- If you want we will deliver to our local Ballarat area, just check that option on checkout. Our meals leave our kitchen FRESH, so if no one is going to be home to take delivery, you will need to leave an esky or cooler bag for us to leave your meals.
- Food safety regulation prevents us from leaving meals unattended unless they are refrigerated or insulated.
- Keep your meals refrigerated as soon as you receive them and when ready to enjoy simply microwave for 2 minutes or until hot. You can also reheat our meals in your oven if you don’t have a microwave, or pop them in the freezer for reheating at a later time.